Display User Name And Time
Zoho Creator automatically tracks details about when and by whom a record is added or modified. The name of the user who added/modified the record and the time when it is added/modified, is stored in the following fields. This information will be displayed for each record in the report, if the columns are selected from Report Settings -> Column Properties option.
- Added User - Displays the name of the user who added the record.
- Added Time - Displays the time when the record was added.
- Last Modified User - Displays the name of the user by whom the record was last modified.
- Last Modified Time - Displays the time when the record was last modified.
- Added User IP Address - Displays the ip address of the user who added the record.
- Modified User IP Address - Displays the ip address of the user who modified the record.
The following screenshot display the above mentioned fields in a Report:
These fields can be used in action scripts or report criteria to perform actions or create filtered reports based on the login user.
You can also add scripts to display these fields. For example, to display Added User value, you can add the following script in required Form Actions block: