Delete a Report
You may delete an obsolete Report from your Zoho Creator Application. To do so,
- Open your Application's Dashboard -> Reports tab.
- Mouseover on the required Report. Click on the (rightmost) X icon, with Delete written below it, as shown below.
- Open your Application's Dashboard -> Forms tab.
- Click Reports below any Form. You will see all the Reports that are based on that Form.
- Mouseover on the required Report. Click on the X icon, with Delete written below it.
- Report is a component meant to view data alone. Thus, on deleting a Report, the data it displays is not deleted; it still remains in the database. If you create a Report for the same Form again, you will see the same data.
- However, if a Form is deleted, both - the data (entered through it) and all its Reports, are instantly deleted.