Delete A Report
You may delete an obsolete Report from your Zoho Creator Application. To delete,
- Open your Application's Dashboard -> Reports tab.
- Mouseover on the required Report. Click on the (rightmost) X icon, with Delete written below it, as shown below.
- Open your Application's Dashboard -> Forms tab.
- Click Reports below any Form. You will see all the Reports that are based on that Form.
- Mouseover on the required Report. Click on the X icon, with Delete written below it.
- Deleting a Report does not delete the data it displays / presents; Report is a component meant to view data alone. On deleting a Report, the data (it displays) still remains in the database. If you create a Report for the same Form again, you will see the same data.
- However, if a Form is deleted, both - the data (entered through it) and all its Reports, are instantly deleted.