Create A Combined Report
A Combined Report is a single interface which displays data collected through more than one Form, which are related to each other using a Lookup field. In the topic Create Relationship, we created three Forms - Employee Form, Department Form and Role Form and created relationship between these Forms. Now, we will learn how to create a combined Report that displays all the data collected from these related Forms.
- Navigate to your Application homepage. Select the Create New -> Report tab and create a Report for the Form containing the Lookup field.
- Navigate to Report Settings -> Column Properties of this newly created Report.
- Click on the option Select Related Form tab present at the bottom right, which in turn will display the related Form. Select the Form from which fields must be displayed. Drag and Drop the required fields to the editor.
- In the screenshot shown below, the Department field from the related Department Form is added to the Employees Report.
- The changes will be updated automatically.
- When the Report is accessed, the combined Report will display all the selected fields.