Table of Contents
Create Application is the first page that you see when you sign-in to Zoho Creator for the very first time.
Create Application Page;
Start creating applications by using any of the ready-to-use applications from the application gallery (or) by importing data (or) create an application from scratch. To know more about creating applications, click here. The home page will be displayed with all the applications created by you along with the applications shared with you. You can also manage your users, customize your logo and links, access Help links, backup your apps, visit the Zoho Creator market place where all the ready-to-use applications are listed.
- The Personal Apps link on the left panel of your Home page lists all the applications created by you in your account. When you sign in the first time, the message You have no applications will be displayed. You can begin to create applications by choosing the Create New Application button displayed in the top-right corner of the page.
- To access the application, click on the name of any application in the list
- To share application with users and view shared details, click on the Share button displayed below the application name.
- To view and configure application settings such as time zone, date formats etc, click on the Settings link displayed below the application name.
- To edit the forms and views in the application, mouse over the application name and click on the Edit button.
- To delete the selected application, mouse over the application name and click on the Delete icon.
- To create a copy of the application, mouse over the application name and click on the Duplicate button. A copy of the application will be created (without data), and listed in the Home page with name as "Copy of <application name>".
The Shared Apps link on the left-panel of your Home page lists the Zoho Creator applications shared with you as a "user" with details of the application owner who shared it with you. You can click the name of the application to access the Forms and Reports of the shared application. You will be able to add, edit or delete records in the shared report based on the access permissions provided by the application owner.
Setup tab on the top right corner
Click on the Setup link displayed on the top-right corner of your Home page to view your plan details, manage users and user groups, view usage limists, rebrand logo and links and backup your apps. For more information, click here.
Zoho Creator offers different Plans to choose from. Click here to learn more about subscribing to a plan, upgrading/downgrading or managing your current plan.
Update Credit card
To update your credit card details, select the Click Here to update your credit card details link displayed below the plan details.
Click on the user icon displayed on the top-right corner of your Home page and select My Account from the drop-down list. You can manage your personal details, update your email preferences and password, define custom schedules and functions from this page.