Table of Contents
You will land in the home page when you sign in to Zoho Creator. You can create a new application from here. The home page will display all the existing applications created by you and the applications shared with you. Additionally, you can manage your users, access resources, backup your apps, and visit the Zoho Creator Marketplace where all the ready-to-use applications are listed.
You can start building applications from the homepage. There are three ways to create an application in Zoho Creator.
- Install the ready-to-use applications from the application gallery.
- Import your existing application data
- Create an application from scratch.
To know more about creating applications, click here.
By default, your home page will list all the applications in your account.
You can filter and view the applications that you’ve created by selecting the Owned by me option in the drop-down on the top right corner of the screen.
When you mouse over to an application, you can perform the following actions.
- Edit: You can modify the Form, Report, and Pages in the application.
- Share: Let’s you to share your application with your application users.
- Settings: You can configure the application-level changes such as application name, time zone, date and time format, etc.
- Delete: Delete the application permanently.
- Duplicate: A copy of the application will be created(without data), and listed on the Home page with the name as 'Copy of application name'.
Let’s say; you want to see only the applications that are shared with you. You can do so by choosing the Shared with me option from the drop-down list on home page.
On choosing the Shared with me option, you can see the details of the application owner who shared it with you. Click on the application to access the Forms and Reports of the shared application.
You will be able to add, edit or delete records in the application based on the access permissions provided by the application owner.
Groups are the collaborative environments to share application components, updates, and messages with other group members.
Shared with my groups’ section lists the applications that have been shared with your groups that you belong to. For more information, please refer the Groups section in the accounts page.
Click on the Subscriptions link on the top-right corner of the screen. It will take you to the Zoho Store page.
Zoho Creator offers different pricing plans to choose from. You can choose to change your plan and customize your plan details and proceed to make your payment.
Click here to learn more about subscribing to a plan, upgrading/downgrading or managing your current plan.
- Trial users will have the Upgrade your plan link on the top-right corner of the screen.
Click on the Gear icon in the top-right corner of your Home page to view your workspaces, manage users and user groups, view usage limits, rebrand logo and links and backup your apps. For more information, click here.
Click on the user icon displayed on the top-right corner of your Home page and select My account from the drop-down list. You can manage your personal details, update your email preferences and password, view activity history, set two-factor authentication, and create groups from this page.
For more information, refer the Accounts overview page.