Sign in to Zoho Creator
One must be a registered Zoho User to use the Zoho Creator service. Registered users can sign-in into Zoho and proceed to use Zoho Creator. Alternatively, one can also directly log in into Zoho Creator. To use Zoho Creator:
- Visit the Zoho Creator Home page at (http://creator.zoho.com)
- In the Username box, enter your email address or user name
- In the Password box, type in your password, and then click the Sign In button.
- Once your login is authenticated, your Home page will be displayed.
- Users can also access Zoho using their Google/Yahoo! credentials. For accessing Zoho services users can visit Zoho main page - http://zoho.com/index.html, and enter their Google or Yahoo! account details by clicking on the appropriate link present in the "Sign In" box at the top right corner.
In case you have lost/forgotten your password, use the "Forgot Password?" link available at the Zoho Creator login page (ex: https://www.zoho.com/creator/signin.html)
Enter your "Email Address" with which you had set up an account with Zoho, the "image text" that appears on the form and press the "Request" button.
You will be getting a mail with an HTML link, clicking on which you can choose a new password for your Zoho account.