Renaming A Form
Zoho Creator offers the flexibility to change the form name or the form link name, anytime after you create your application. The Form Name is the name displayed in the form header (both in Edit mode and Live mode). The form link name is the name displayed in the URL while accessing the form, for example, https://creator.zoho.com/zchelp/employee-manager/#Form:<FormLinkName>. The link name is also used internally in Deluge Script.
- Select the Form from the Dashboard.
- Select Form Properties from the right pane to view the Form properties as shown below.
- To change the form name, specify the new name in the Form Title text area.
- To change the form link name, specify the new name in the Form Link Name text area, under Script Settings head.
- The changes will be auto saved.
- Changing the form name will only change the display name of the form. The form link name will not be changed. To change the link name, specify the new link name in the Form Link Name text area.