Sometimes there might be a need to create a Form, an identical copy of which already exists in the same Application or a different Application. In such cases, you can simply duplicate the existing Form. This can be achieved in the following 2 ways:
To duplicate a Form within the same Application,
- From your Application home page, click on Create New -> Form.
- In the New Form dialog box, select the Form type as Form Template.
- Choose a new Form name for the duplicate Form.
- Select a Form to duplicate from the Choose your Template drop down list.
- The Choose your template drop-down list consists of all the Forms present in the Application.
- Select the required Form from the drop-down list.
- Select a Section under which the Form has to be placed and click on the Create button.
- All Forms created from scratch or by importing a file will be stored as a Template for re-usability purposes.
As of now, there is no direct way of copying a Form to a different Application from the GUI. As a workaround, you can follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Form you want to copy.
- Click on Workflow -> Form Definition tab.
- Copy the complete script in the Deluge editor.
- Open the second Application and click on Create New -> Form to create a blank Form.
- Click on Workflow -> Form Definition tab of this blank Form and paste the copied script in it.
- Click "Save Script" to copy the Form structure to this blank Form.