Table of Contentsup
Copy a form within same application
It is possible to Duplicate or Copy a Form directly from the GUI. To duplicate a Form,
- From the Dashboard page of the application, Click on Create New -> Form.
- In the New Form dialog box, select the Form type as Form Template.
- Choose a Form name for the duplicate form. Since the form already contains the form name, choose a different name for the form.
- Select a form to duplicate from the Choose your Template drop down list.
- The Choose your template drop down list consist of all the forms listed in the application.
- Choose a particular form from the My Forms Section of the drop down list.
- Select a Section under which the form has to be placed and click on Create button.
Note: Duplicating a Zoho Creator Form via script is not supported.
Copy a form to a different application
As of now, there is no direct way of copying a form to a different application from the GUI. As a workaround, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the application dashboard and select the form that you want to copy.
- Go to Workflow -> Form Definition.
- Copy the complete script in that editor.
- Open the second application and go to Create New -> Form to create a blank Form.
- Go to Workflow -> Form Definition of this blank form and paste the copied script in it.
- Click "Save Script" to copy the form structure to this blank form.