FAQS - Application
- Do you offer ready-made applications that I can install and start to use immediately?
- Is there any way to embed an entire application, i.e the tabbed view which includes all forms and views?
- How do I change the time zone format for my application according to my locale?
- Which Browser can I use to access Zoho Creator?
Yes, Zoho Creator Application Gallery and Zoho Creator Market place are two repositories of ready-to-use database applications. To go to Application Gallery, open the home page of Zoho Creator and click on Create Application. Now click on the first tab on the left to open the Application Gallery where you can find the most popular applications which can come handy in everyday use. Market place can be accessed by clicking on the first icon right next to the Setup tab on the home page. Browse through the different categories listed or search by category, view the demo and install the application. Users can also contribute their applications to the market place and get accessed by all users.
2. Is there any way to embed an entire application, i.e the tabbed view which includes all forms and views?
Zoho Creator does not support embedding an entire application in a website/blog. You can only embed individual forms and views. However, you can provide a link to the application ((URL of the application (https://creator.zoho.com/<Username>/<AppName>), clicking on which the shared user will be able to access the entire application.
To select the time zone relevant to your locale, go to the Edit mode of the application and click on Settings on the left column. Now select the time zone from Time Zone dropdown menu.
Zoho Creator supports the following browsers
- Internet Explorer versions 8 and above