You can build a new your very own custom application, by adding appropriate forms. To do this, first, identify the different forms that are required and start creating each one of them, one at a time.
Create application by adding blank form
Create your application from scratch by adding a Blank form and drag-and-drop the required fields to your blank form. To create an application by adding a Blank Form:
- Click on Create Application option on the right top in your Home Page.
- Select the From Scratch option from the Create Application dialog.
- Specify the Application Name in the text box provided.
- Click Create to create your application.
- The application named Product Management will be created and the Form builder will be displayed with a blank form.
- By default you will be on the Form Properties section. Specify the Form name in the Form title field.
- Add the required fields to your Form by simple drag-n-drop, as shown in the screen-shot below.
- Specify the Field Name in Field Properties -> Field Name text box.
- Zoho Creator creates a default report for the form which will be listed under Reports.
- To submit data to your form and view data, select Access this application button. The data submitted through your form will be displayed in the Report.
- By default, the applications created in Zoho Creator is private and is accessible only by the owner of the application.