You can copy or duplicate an application in any one of the following ways.
1. From the Home page
To Copy / Duplicate an application from the homepage,
- Login to your account
- In the Homepage, the application created by you will be listed one below the another. When you mouse over the application name, the options Edit, Duplicate and Delete will be displayed.
- Click on the Duplicate icon to create a copy of the application.
- Once duplicated, the application will be listed in the homepage along with the other applications created by you.
- For example, when you duplicate an application named Employee Manager, the duplicated application is titled as Copy of Employee Manager by default.
2. Using the Copy Application Option
To Copy an Application using Copy Application,
- Access the application in live mode.
- Click on Options -> Copy Application link displayed on the top right corner of the screen.
- The application will be duplicated and displayed in your home page.
- While duplicating an application, the copy of the application is made without the data. You'd have to manually import or input data into the newly created application.