What is the Zoho Creator Developer Program?
A program that fosters a community of developers where they get to demonstrate their capabilities and proficiency. An individual or organization can use the credibility of this program to develop apps for their clients and also be eligible for the benefits that come with enrollment. The program involves a certification process.
Who is it intended for? Would I make a good fit?
Any individual or organization that has relevant experience in developing business solutions or providing IT consultancy to clients is eligible for the program. Zoho Creator is interested in building strategic partnerships with the following people;
- Individual software consultants or developers.
- Organizations that build and deliver software applications as consultants.
- Trainers and educators in any field.
If you are an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Value Added Reseller (VAR), Managed Service Provider (MSP), or a System Integrator, Zoho Creator Developer Program is for you. You can opt to be certified in one or more of the following categories of the program,
- Certified Developer - For individuals with basic coding/scripting experience.
- Certified Solution Provider - For organizations that would like to build credibility among its competitors.
- Certified Trainer - For individuals or firms with training or educational expertise.
Why should I get certified?
Benefits associated with getting certified are:
- New business opportunities.
- Co-marketing opportunities.
- Access to a closed developer community.
- Priority support.
- Reseller commissions.
What are the steps for the certification process?
After making contact with the program, candidates go through training and assessment. The certification process has the following steps:
- Fill out the application form, which is reviewed by the Zoho Creator Developer Relations Team.
- If approved, the team sends out an email to confirm and describe further steps.
- Pay a one-time fee of $99.
- Attend online sessions to prepare for the exam.
- Take the Certification exam
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be enlisted and invited to the closed developer community.
How do I prepare for the assessment?
The Zoho Creator Developer Relations Team will send out study materials including, documents, webinars, guidebooks, workbooks, Udemy courses, and YouTube videos. You may take your time before you take the assessment. A one-on-one session will also be scheduled at your convenience.
How long is the assessment and when do I get the results?
The assessment is forty five minutes long and the results are declared immediately.
What is the minimum percentage required to pass? Can I take the test again?
A minimum of 75% is required to pass the test. You can repeat the test at the discretion of the Certification team.
For further questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.