The National Maternity Hospital is one of Europe's largest maternity hospitals, located in Dublin, Ireland. They're a leading provider of maternity, gynaecological, and reproductive care.
Before Creator, NMH was primarily dependent on paper-based processes or spreadsheets to run its operations. They were looking for a low-code solution to help them tackle process inefficiencies and data loss, and to maintain their quality, risk, and patient safety records. Thus, they zeroed in on Zoho Creator for end-to-end process digitization.
In this report, Holger Mueller, VP and Principal Analyst for Constellation Research, analyzes how National Maternity Hospital utilized Zoho Creator to excel in operational efficiency and a host of other benefits.
Key highlights include:
- Challenges the NMH set out to address
- The solution built on Zoho Creator
- Key takeaways and lessons learned in the process
- Strategies for achieving success with low-code
- Key recommendations for low-code success