Gartner research indicates that "the LCAP segment is projected to expand to $14.38 billion in 2025, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.4%."
Digitization with Zoho Creator's custom low-code solutions
Low-code technology is making waves in businesses of all sizes, across regions and industries. It has quickly become a mainstay in many of the world's largest organizations, transforming how they're run and managed. They enable automating critical business processes, streamlining workflows, and making better decisions benefitting various personas, ranging from citizen developers to central IT professionals.
As per Gartner, "LCAPs provide rapid application delivery to enterprises for all but the most complex use cases." With an unprecedented increase in capability, it's now possible for any business to bridge the gap between IT and business and enter the modern era.
Zoho as a Visionary
Zoho has been positioned as a Visionary in the most recent Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms for our low-code offering, Creator.
At its core, the Creator platform aims to democratize application development by empowering different personas within organizations to build end-to-end business solutions that combine hyper-customized applications with deep contextual integrations and a full-fledged analytics engine.
The platform is equipped with several enterprise-grade features accessible across the no-code, low-code, and pro-code spectrum. That, along with critical enablers around security, multi-environment development, and AI, encourages greater collaboration between business and IT teams, helps eliminate shadow IT, and allows teams to build scalable and future-proof organizations.
About the report
The report addresses questions about the market's competing technology providers and their ability to deliver on what end users require today. These are evaluated based on the completeness of their vision and their ability to execute on that vision.
Learn more about:
- Gartner assessment of the low-code ecosystem
- Strengths and weaknesses of vendors, including various evaluation criteria.
- Gartner assessment of Zoho as a Visionary
Get your complimentary copy here
Top brands that use our platform
"The Zoho Creator Platform allowed us to build new contextual tools that unify disjointed communication channels, automate processes, and seamlessly integrate into our existing system. Additionally, the new Platform has given speciﬁc administrators greater ﬂexibility in implementing new processes through the sandbox and demo user options to keep our data secure while providing important business insights."
Gaurav Kakkar,System Process Manager, Emirates Logistics, India
"Using Creator, my unit was able to cut down our wasted hours signiﬁcantly, and now with new Zoho Creator Platform's graphical user interface, among other business-user-friendly developments, the door is open for my colleagues with no programming experience at all to create more eﬃcient systems that meet their speciﬁc needs and get back hours for more meaningful work."
Mikhail Zolikoff, Clinical Informatics Specialist, Quality Department, Michigan Medicine, USA
"The ability to invite users to test out applications in the early stages of development—to test out new features—is a game changer for us. And with new development lifecycle management capabilities, multiple developers on our team can work on an app simultaneously, which speeds everything up."
Aurélien MORIN,IT Project Manager, Hubsafe, France
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, Paul Vincent, Kimihiko Iijima, Adrian Leow, Mike West, Oleksandr Matvitskyy, January 2023
- Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document.The Gartner document is available upon request from Zoho.
- Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.