ZOHO COMMERCE, A SERVICE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE AND MANAGE E-COMMERCE WEBSITES, IS PROVIDED TO YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (HEREINAFTER "YOU" OR "YOUR") BY ZOHO CORPORATION (HEREINAFTER "ZOHO"), ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER "TERMS") IN ADDITION TO ZOHO GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE . USE OF ZOHO COMMERCE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND THE GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT PROCEED OR USE ZOHO COMMERCE IN ANY MANNER.
Accessing Zoho Commerce
Zoho Commerce is a part of Zoho’s suite of online collaboration, business and productivity applications. You will be able to access Zoho Commerce by using your common account for all Zoho Services (hereinafter “Zoho Account”).
Accessing other Zoho Services
Other Zoho Services may be integrated with Zoho Commerce. Your Zoho Account will also allow you to access all Zoho Services even if such Zoho Services are not integrated with Zoho Commerce. Use of some of these Zoho Services may require acceptance of terms of service specific to such Zoho Services (hereinafter “Service Specific Terms”). You must read, understand and accept the Service Specific Terms before using the corresponding Zoho Service.
Accessing Third Party Applications Integrated with Zoho Commerce
Third party applications (hereinafter "Third Party Application(s)") may be integrated with Zoho Commerce. Access and use of the Third Party Applications may require acceptance of terms of service and privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Application (hereinafter "Third Party Terms"). You are responsible for reading and understanding the Third Party Terms before accessing or using any Third Party Application. You acknowledge and agree that Zoho is not liable for any Third Party Applications. While we will try to provide you with advance notice, whenever reasonably possible, you acknowledge and agree that Zoho may, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without any notice to you, suspend, restrict or disable access to or remove from Zoho Commerce, any Third Party Application, without any liability to you or to end users, including without limitation for any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill or other intangible losses.
Payment of Fees
- Zoho Commerce is available under different subscription plans of varying durations. If you exceed the yearly sales limit of your current plan, we will automatically upgrade you to the next higher subscription plan. We will immediately send you an email requesting payment for the higher subscription plan on a prorated basis for the remainder of then-current billing period. We reserve the right to suspend your account if payment for the higher subscription plan is not made within three days.
- Since higher subscription plans also provide additional features, you will not be downgraded automatically if your usage is within the yearly sales limits of a lower subscription plan. However, you will have the option to downgrade to a lower subscription plan yourself.
By using Zoho Commerce, you agree that,
- You will not offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any content that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse, child pornography or that present children in a sexual manner.
- You will not offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any content that infringes the patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You will not offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any adult content that is pornographic and/or obscene.
- You will not offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any content that is unlawful, illegal, hateful and promotes discrimination or hatred or violence based on ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- You will not offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any content that defames, abuses, harasses, bullies, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the privacy and other legal rights of others.
- You will not offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any content, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
- You will not offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any content that promotes self-harm and other dangerous or illegal activities.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce for selling or distributing any counterfeit and unauthorized goods.
- You will not offer any goods or services related to gambling such as lotteries, games by chance, etc.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce for selling or distributing any financial or professional services.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce for selling or distributing regulated products with varying legal status across jurisdictions such as alcoholic beverages, e-cigarettes, arms and ammunitions, fireworks, explosives, toxic and radioactive materials, pharmaceutical and pseudo-pharmaceutical products, medical devices, drugs, equipment designed for making/using drugs, etc.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce for unfair, predatory, deceptive commercial practices or scamming activities such as pyramid scheme, click fraud or get-rich-quick scheme.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce to offer goods or services, or transmit or publish any content that violates any applicable local, state, national or international laws.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce for spamming, phishing or any similar activity.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce for transmitting or publishing any content that is considered as confidential and/or personal information belonging to any person or entity.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce for collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You will not use Zoho Commerce to link or redirect to sites that are involved in any of the prohibited activities listed above.
- You will not engage in any activity that, in Zoho’s discretion, actually or potentially disrupts, interferes with, or is harmful to Zoho Commerce, Zoho’s operations, infrastructure, business, reputation, goodwill, customers and/or customer relations, or the ability of Zoho’s customers to effectively use Zoho Commerce.
Screening of Content
Zoho does not pre-screen any content. Zoho has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and remove the goods or services offered, or the content transmitted or published through your use of Zoho Commerce that violate the Terms or Zoho General Terms of Service. Zoho’s determination of whether a violation of the Terms and/or Zoho General Terms of Service has occurred, and/or any action taken with respect to enforcing the Terms and/or Zoho General Terms of Service, including taking no action at all, will be at Zoho’s sole discretion.
Suspension and Disablement of Zoho Commerce
From time to time, Zoho may suspend or disable your access to Zoho Commerce (or any part thereof), upon 24 hours’ notice, wherever reasonably possible, in case of (i) violation of the Terms and/or the General Terms of Service; or (ii) repairs, modifications, maintenance or improvements to Zoho Commerce. Zoho shall, in no event be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, or other loss or damage whatsoever or for loss of business profits, business interruption or other loss arising out of or caused by the suspension or disablement of your access to Zoho Commerce.
Zoho may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by Zoho in order to avail uninterrupted service. You understand that Zoho may restrict an activity if you reach the usage limit corresponding to such activity.
Modification, Suspension or Discontinuance of Zoho Commerce
Zoho reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue Zoho Commerce (or any part thereof), with or without notice. Zoho shall in no event be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of Zoho Commerce.
Zoho reserves the right to modify the Terms. Modifications to the Terms are effective upon your use of Zoho Commerce subsequent to publication of such modification.