How Zoho Commerce helpedMr Sajjan to migrate his entirebusiness from Magento and why.
Owner, My Wall Panels
When the owner of My Wall Panels, Mr. Sajjan, noticed a significant increase in business from customers outside his state and city, he decided to take his brick and mortar store online to make it easier for them to order his high-quality wall panels.
He turned to Magento for his website and spent roughly around 1.25 million USD (12 Lakhs INR) building his online store, only to realize he still needed more employees because Magento lacked GST-ready accounting and product tracking.
Mr. Sajjan was introduced to Zoho Commerce in Feb 2018, and a month later he had successfully migrated his entire store and has been successfully doing business online since.
Commerce's simple integration with SalesIQ, Zoho's engagement and live chat software solution, made connecting with his customers and studying their behavior on his site a lot easier.
In addition, since Zoho Commerce comes with built-in GST invoicing and automatically sends email notifications to customers about their order status and product tracking, he was able to quickly give them the answers they needed. His website visitors shot up to 8000 per month, and his revenue grew tenfold.
Results and benefits
- Spent less time manually recording tracking numbers and order statuses thanks to Zoho Commerce's built-in email notifications.
- Learned more about his website traffic using our built-in analytics and started posting targeted ads on Google.
- GST-ready accounting helped him while filing for taxes with efficacy.
- Clearly tracked the order status for all orders received through his website.
- Eliminated the need for manually tracked ledgers thanks to our online accounting.
- 10% increase in revenue.
- 60% increase in website traffic.