How Zoho Commerce helpedMr Sajjan to migrate his entirebusiness from Magento and why.
Owner, My Wall Panels
Sajjan, the owner of My Wall Panels, wanted to move online when he noticed that people made orders from him and started selling it in different states and cities. That's when he discovered that his products marked a distinct position in his local retail market because of their excellent quality range of wall panels. With the aim to widen his market, he chose to sell online as well.
He was using Magento before Zoho Commerce. He spent roughly around 10-15 Lakhs upon building his online store and still needed more manpower. All because Magento lacked GST ready accounting and product tracking.
Sajjan was introduced to Zoho Commerce in Feb 2018. He migrated his store and has been successfully doing business online since March 2018.
Integrating with SalesIQ made his work a lot easier. Since Zoho Commerce comes with built-in GST Invoicing and automated email notifications to customers on order status and product tracking, things became a lot easier to manage. His website visits shot up to 8k/month and his revenue grew 10x higher.
Results and benefits
- Spent less time in manually recording the tracking numbers and order statuses. Zoho Commerce has a inbuilt feature that notifies customers everytime there's a change in the order status along with the tracking code.
- Used our inbuilt Analytics to learn more about his website traffic and started posting targed ads on Google.
- GST ready accounting.
- Clear order status tracking for all orders received through the website.
- Online accounting eliminating the need for manually tracked ledgers.
- 10% increase in revenue.
- 60% increase in website traffic.