(Apart from the TOU from Zoho, here are a couple of points to be included for Zoho Cliq)
ZOHO CLIQ , AN ONLINE MESSAGING AND FILE SHARING SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (HEREINAFTER “YOU” OR “YOUR”) BY ZOHO CORPORATION (HEREINAFTER “ZOHO”), ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER “TERMS”) IN ADDITION TO ZOHO GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. USE OF ZOHO CLIQ SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT PROCEED OR USE ZOHO CLIQ IN ANY MANNER.
Accessing Zoho Cliq
Zoho Cliq is a part of Zoho’s suite of online collaboration, business and productivity applications. You will be able to access Zoho Cliq by using your common account for all Zoho Services (hereinafter “Zoho Account”).
Accessing other Zoho Services
Many Zoho Services are integrated with Zoho Cliq. Your Zoho Account will also allow you to access all Zoho Services even if such Zoho Services are not integrated with Zoho Cliq. Use of some of these Zoho Services may require acceptance of terms of service specific to such Zoho Services (hereinafter “Service Specific Terms”). You must read, understand and accept the Service Specific Terms before using the corresponding Zoho Service.
Accessing third party applications integrated with Zoho Cliq
Administrator and Primary Contact
You will be the default administrator of the Zoho Cliq organisation created by you. If you join a Zoho Cliq account based on an invitation received from someone, such person will be the default administrator. The default administrator of a Zoho Cliq account may designate any number of users as administrators for such Zoho Cliq account or revoke the administrator privileges of any user. There must always be a primary contact for a Zoho Cliq account who should also be an administrator. By default, the first administrator is the primary contact. The default administrator may designate any other administrator as the primary contact. All communications in respect of a Zoho Cliq account will be sent to the primary contact.
By using Zoho Cliq you agree that:
- You will not upload any content that is pornographic and/or obscene.
- You will not upload any content that is unlawful, illegal, hateful, promotes racism or promotes discrimination or hatred based on ethnicity.
- You will not upload any content that violates any applicable local, state, national or international laws.
- You will not upload any material that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates privacy and other legal rights of others.
- You will not upload any content that is considered as confidential and/or personal information belonging to any person or entity.
- You will not upload any content that promotes dangerous and illegal activities
Usage limits for Zoho Cliq
Zoho may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by Zoho in order to avail uninterrupted service. You understand that Zoho may restrict an activity if you reach the usage limit corresponding to such activity.