- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and then select Admin Panel.
- In the LHS of Admin Panel, select Zoho Directory, and in the screen click on Go to Zoho Directory.
- Zoho Directory (directory.zoho.com) will open in a new tab.
- In LHS, select Active Directory, and click on Download button in the bottom left corner.
- A file named ZohoDirectorySync.msi is downloaded to your computer. Open the file to start setup and install the tool in your machine.
- An installation wizard guides you through the process. Select the destination path of your choice and follow the wizard to complete the installation.
- After installation of the Directory Sync tool, you can start your configuration steps carefully guided by our tool's wizard.
- Browser - Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Operating System - Windows 7 and above
- Microsoft C++ Runtime redistributable 2010 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.0 and above
- If you have a higher version installed, please make sure you have .NET Framework 4.0 both in PDC and local system.
- Administrative privilege for the entire domain.
For best results, a network connection to your Zoho domain with no proxies or firewalls is recommended. Minimum 512 MB RAM is required and if your company has more than 10k employees then 1GB or higher will be required for faster sync.