How to view and edit the profiles of my org users?
To view your employees profiles in Cliq, follow the below steps:
- Click on your Profile Picture in Cliq and select Admin Panel.
- In the admin panel, access General -> Users.
- Here, all active users in your organization will be listed.
- Clicking on a user will display their profile details in the right side.
You can also search for a user and look them up.
- To edit the profile, click on Edit button referenced in the following image
Note to existing Cliq users:
- The profile details will display all info like mobile number, seating location, department, designation, etc...
- If you have Zoho People enabled for your organization then sync would have happened automatically, and the fields under Work Info will be fetched from Zoho People. Therefore, you will not be able to edit Work Info in Cliq Admin Panel. All changes must be updated in Zoho People and it will be reflected in Cliq automatically.
- If you did not have Zoho People for your organization earlier, then in this revamped Admin Panel, fields like Mobile and Extension under Basic Info, and all fields under Work Info will be blank.
- Just open a user's profile and update their Mobile, Extension, Seating Location and Employee ID.
- For Designations and Departments fields, you can easily fill them up by creating it newly under Designation and Department menus respectively.
The profile details discussed above will be displayed in Cliq Search and also in User info pop-up boxes.
Related pages to help you
- In the revamped admin panel, General Menu is the alternate offered for Zoho People Integration. So, the details you fill under General will be displayed in Cliq just like Zoho People data.
To know more about Zoho People Integration please refer this forum post on the same - Knowing People has its Perks, even on Cliq.
- To know more about Departments and Designations, refer here - Departments in Cliq, Designations in Cliq.