How do I view the teams that a user is part of?
A user can be part of any number of teams. Teams are nothing but groups for all purposes inside an organization.
Example: Olivia is a Growth Marketer in Zylker organization and is part of teams Zylker Marketing, Zylker Europe Marketing, Zylcal Product and Marketing Leads.
In Cliq you can also view the teams a user is part of under Users menu allowing to keep easy track of teams user-wise. To view the teams that a user is part of, follow the steps below:
- Click on your Profile Picture and select Admin Panel.
- Access Users under General menu. This will list all your Active users.
- Click on a user. You can even search for a user and click on them.
- In the details displayed on screen, select Teams tab.
- In here, all the teams that the user is part of will be listed for you.
You can also assign more teams to the user by clicking on +Assign Team.
To unassign, hover over the team and click on button Unassign.