How to view Active, Inactive, Paid and Invited users?
Users in admin panel are categorized as following
- Active users: All the current users in your organization are defined as active users.
- Inactive users: The users of the organization whom the administrator has blocked from accessing Cliq are the Inactive users.
- Invited users: The users to whom the administrator has sent out requests to join the organization but the users haven't accepted the request yet.
- Paid users: The members of the organization who are covered under the purchased plan of Cliq.
To view the users based on the categorization follow the below steps:
- Click on your Profile Picture in Cliq and select Admin Panel.
- Under General menu, open Users.
- In the topbar of users, a dropdown will be visible with default selection as Active Users.
- Choose any category from the dropdown to view the corresponding list of users.