How to view Active, Inactive, Paid and Invited users?
Users in admin panel are categorized as following
- Active users: All the current users in your organization are defined as active users.
- Inactive users: The users of the organization whom the administrator has blocked from accessing Cliq are the Inactive users.
- Invited users: The users to whom the administrator has sent out requests to join the organization but the users haven't accepted the request yet.
- Paid users: The members of the organization who are covered under the purchased plan of Cliq.
To view the users based on the categorization follow the below steps:
- Click on your Profile Picture in Cliq and select Admin Panel.
- In the admin panel, under General click on Users
- In the topbar of users, a dropdown will be visible with default selection as Active Users.
- Choose any category from the dropdown to view the corresponding list of users.
How to mark a user as active / inactive
To mark a user as active or inactive,
- Select a user from the list to open up their user profile.
- You'll find the user's current state listed as Active if they are active and vice versa if the user is inactive.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the user's current state and select an option to change the user's state.