How to restrict users to access my organization in Cliq only from specific IPs?
Yes, you can restrict your users to access Cliq from within certain IPs.
To do so,
- Click on your Profile Picture in Cliq and select Admin Panel.
- In the screen that follows, under Organization menu in left sidebar select Zoho Directory. You will be redirected to Zoho's Directory page.
- Under Security Policies, select the policy you want to configure IP address for and go to Allowed IPs tab.
- In here click on Add IPs button to add IP addresses that the user can use to access their account.
- After Clicking on Add IP Address, a window will pop up as shown in the image below. Here configure IP address as per your requirement and click Add.
Once you configure IPs for your users, they will not be able to access your organization in Cliq from any other IP addresses.