How to restrict users to access my organization in Cliq only from specific IPs?
Yes, you can restrict your users to access Cliq from within certain IPs.
To do so,
- Click on your Profile Picture in Cliq and select Admin Panel.
- In the screen that follows, under Permissions menu select Allowed IPs.
- In here click on Add IP Address button.
- Configure IP address as per your requirement and click Add.
Once you configure IP address for your organization, your users will not be able to access Cliq from any other IP addresses.
- If your network runs on dynamic IP range, then be sure that you configure all the ranges without fail.
- Configuring a wrong IP address will lead to inaccessibility of Cliq. No one will be able to access Cliq.
- You can also configure IP range for certain teams under your Zoho Directory. Read more about it here - Security Policies
- If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at support(at)zohocliq(dot)com