Smart detection of time for scheduling Reminders
As you converse, Cliq can detect dates and time format and help you set up reminders around it.
- Cliq detects future and upcoming dates in your chat conversation. The message should contain date, month and year for Cliq to detect it. Past dates will not be detected.
Example: The last town hall meeting took place on 12th May and the next one is scheduled for 16th of July 2018
- Cliq detects the date format MM/DD/YYYY.
Example: The official meeting with the partners will take place on 05/03/2019
Here the preference is for MM/DD/YYYY followed by DD/MM/YYYY.
Dates and Time
- In the above 2 cases, i.e. when only dates are mentioned in the chat, Cliq will take default time as 10.00 AM. The default time is configurable.
- If the sentence has date and time, then Cliq will detect both and allowing you to set reminders easy and quick.
Example: The 'Discover More' campaign targetting our new users is scheduled to go live at 6pm 3rd Dec, 2018
Scheduling reminders on detected time
- Detected time will be highlighted with a underline in your chat window. Just click on it and select Set Reminder.
- A small popup will open where you can setup a reminder for that message.
- The reminder and its time will be autofilled from the message.
- You can choose to set the reminder for yourself or assign it to others.
- If assigned, then the assignees will get a taz notification about the new reminder.