What will happen to new participants when the session has reached its maximum?
- The maximum number of users who can join a Handshake PrimeTime session is 50.
- When the Group Chat/Channel in which PrimeTime is created has more participants, say more than 50, then the participants who click on Join button after the session has attained its maximum will be taken to the session window but they will not be able to participate in it.
- They will receive a message informing that the session is full.
- The participant must then refresh the page at frequent intervals to get a place in the session.
- A place will be available only when a user leaves the session.