How can host accept requests and share screen in handshake session?
The user who starts a handshake primetime session is the host of that session. The host enjoys permissions like accepting/declining hand raise requests and sharing their screen.
1. Accepting/declining hand raise requests
- Participants of the session can raise their hand and request to talk in the session. The host should hover on the user and click on either Accept/Decline button.
- If there are multiple requests, the host can switch between users. When switching, the new user will replace the current co-host of the session.
- The host can hover on the co-host screen and hit the Stop button in the middle to end that user's stream.
2. Share screen
- Only the host of the session can share their screen for all participants to see.
- Click on to start sharing the screen and select the part of your screen to be shared.
- Now all participants of the session will view the screen shared, and the host's stream as well.
If there is a co-host, then the co-host's stream will also be visible.
- To stop sharing the screen, click on
The host and co-host can also disable their video and audio stream by clicking on (Turn camera off) and (Turn mic off).