How will the Host accept and reject requests?
- The Host will receive the users request.
- Here Ryan has received requests from Frida Marquez, Paula Rojas and Li Jung as their Profile/Live Pictures have the raised hand icon.
- Ryan has now approved Frida's request by clicking on the Allow to speak button.
- Frida's video will appear alongside his video on screen.
- If Ryan wants to stop Frida's video, he can do so by clicking on the End call icon (or) by hovering over other users who have requested and selecting Switch.
- Ryan can also click on the (+) icon in the end of user display to view the Participants List where requests can be approved or denied.