What will happen once the user has clicked on Join button?
- On joining a PrimeTime session (Handshake or Assembly), the user will be taken to a new tab in which the session is being hosted.
- The browser will request permission to access camera and microphone for Handshake, and only microphone for Assembly.
- Once the request is granted, you will be able to see the session.
More to know in Handshake:
- As Handshake is within a small group of people, the participants in the session will be listed at the bottom of screen.
- You can also enable Live Profile Picture by hovering over your profile picture.
Live Profile Picture captures your facial expression at periodic intervals and displays it to the Host.