PrimeTime is an exclusive video chat service offered by Cliq. This feature combines the ability to communicate through video and text in Group Chats/Channels. PrimeTime differs from most video conferencing services by offering the ability for the Host to address other users without interruption. The users can raise request to talk which will be approved by the Host following which the approved user's video will be displayed alongside the Host.
Table of contents
- How do I create a PrimeTime session?
- How can users join a PrimeTime session?
- What will happen once the user has clicked on Join button?
- What is Live Profile Picture and how do I enable/disable it?
- How can the users actively participate in a PrimeTime session?
- Can I Mute my PrimeTime session?
- How will the Host accept and reject requests?
- How to close the PrimeTime session and who can close it?
- How do I leave a PrimeTime session before it is closed?
- The PrimeTime session Window.
- What will happen to new participants when the session has reached its maximum?