How do I add and remove users in a Role?
To add users to a role,
- Click on your Profile Picture and select Admin Panel.
- Under Permissions menu in left sidebar, click and open Roles. This will list all the Roles in your organization for you.
- Hover over the role you want to add more users to and click on Users button. The users belonging to that role will be displayed.
- In the top right corner, you will find Add New option.
- Click on it, select the users and hit the Add button in bottom.
- The users will be added to the Role and that Role's feature access permissions will be implemented on them immediately.
To remove users from a profile,
- In the users view, select the users you want to remove and hit on Remove button.