How do I configure access control for features based on Roles?
Once you have created roles, the next step is to configure feature access for it. Follow the steps below to configure access:
- Click on your Profile Picture and select Admin Panel.
- Under Permissions menu in left sidebar, click and open Roles.
- Just tap on a role to open its settings.
- Channels, Internal Tools and Integrations will be listed with a set of controls in the form of check boxes.
- Check or uncheck the controls as needed and hit Save.
Modules under Customization hold the precedence followed by Roles. Hence, if a module is disabled then they will not appear under Role configurations.
Example: If Commands and Bots are disabled in Modules, then they will not appear in Internal tools under Roles.