How can I restrict users to access Cliq via Web Browser/Andriod Devices/Desktop App/IOS Devices
The admin of an organization can restrict users from accessing Cliq via
- Web Browser
- Android Devices
- Cliq Desktop App
- IOS Devices
by simply applying role-based access controls.
To restrict access follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Cliq admin panel (Click on your Cliq profile picture to expand the user panel --> click on admin panel under the My Organization section.)
- Click on Roles listed in the Permission section.
- You'll find a list of all the custom user roles created for your organization. In case you haven't created a role, the Admin and Members role will be listed by default.
- Hover over the Members role/custom user role created for your organization, you'll be able to see the permissions button, click on it.
- In the permission settings, scroll down to Cliq Access.
- Unselect the access mode you'd like to apply restriction on and click save.