What is SAML and how can I enable it for my organization?
SAML is an XML-based, open-standard data format for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider and a service provider.
In English, this means you can use a third-party identity provider or create your own identity provider to pass credentials to the service provider in the form of a digitally signed XML document. To know more about SAML, click here.
To enable SAML for your organization,
- Click on your Profile Picture in Cliq and select Admin Panel.
- In the screen that follows, under Organization menu in left sidebar select Zoho Directory.
- You will be redirected to Zoho's Directory page.
- In the very first screen, you will be able to find SAML Authentication as referenced in the image below. Click on Setup.
- Fill in the required details and save it.