Troubleshooting Android notifications
In a few instances, certain Android devices or third-party apps may block Cliq from sending and receiving notifications. Following are the most common troubleshooting tips to resolve this issue. If you still need assistance, we are always available to help you, just shoot an email to us at support(at)zohocliq(dot)com
- In Cliq app
- In your Cliq app, open Home -> Settings -> Notifications.
- Enable Sound under In-App Notifications.
- Ensure Do Not Disturb (DND mode) is turned off.
- Android version 7+
- Open phone Settings -> Apps.
- Find and tap on Cliq.
- Select Battery -> Battery Optimization.
- In here, change Apps not optimized to All apps.
- Look for Cliq and set to Don't optimize.
- Android version 9
- Open phone Settings.
- Select Battery -> Adaptive Battery.
- Tap on Restricted apps, and make sure Cliq is not listed.