How to create custom fields?
To create a custom field, follow the steps given below:
- Click on your Profile Picture in Cliq and select Admin Panel.
- In left sidebar, click on Custom Fields menu under the heading Customization.
- The default fields will be listed with a lock icon. Click on the Add Field button or simply drag and drop a field into the main section.
- Then fill in the field name and choose the type of field.
There are 4 field types - Text, Numeric, Dropdown and Date picker
- If you want the field to be made mandatory (i.e. when editing the user's profile the mandatory field should be filled with data in order to save the profile details), then tick the mandatory checkbox.
- Once all details are filled in and selected, hit the Add button at the bottom.
Once a custom field is added, it will show up in Users menu when viewing and editing users' profiles.