Contacts are users who accept your invites and vice versa. Within your organization you can chat with anyone without adding them as your contacts, but you will be able to view their status only if they are your contacts. To chat with users from other organizations (External Users) they must be part of your contacts.
Table of Contents
- How do I add a contact to my list?
- Who are external users?
- Where can I see my pending contact invites?
- How do I start a chat with a Contact?
- In what order are users listed under Contacts?
- How can I view more info about my contact?
- How to rename a user?
- The different statuses in Cliq
- How do I delete a contact from my list?