Contacts are users who accept your invites and vice versa. Within your organization you can chat with anyone without adding them as your contacts, but you will be able to view their status only if they are your contacts. To chat with users from other organizations (External Users) they must be part of your contacts.
Table of Contents
- How do I add a contact to my list?
- How do I start a chat with a Contact?
- How can I quickly search for and chat with a contact?
- How can I view more info about my contact?
- How can I chat with people in my organization without adding them to my contact list?
- Can I rename a contact?
- How do I delete a contact from my list?
- The different statuses in Cliq
- Who are external users?
- Where can I see my pending contact invites?