Cliq Home Notifications
When you log into Cliq, the home will be filled with notifications. They are New Bots, New Commands, New Message Actions, Offline Chat Notifications, @ Mentions and Events for the day.
- New Bots: Any new bots created in your organization will be displayed under New Bots. The Bot's icon, name, creator along with subscribe button will be listed.
- New Commands: Any new commands created in your organization will be displayed under New Commands. The command icon, name, creator and description will be listed.
- New Message Actions: Any new message actions created in your organization will be displayed under New Message Actions. The Message action's name, creator and description will be listed.
- Offline Chat Notifications: The offline chat notifications display the messages that you have received when you were offline. Clicking on the message will take you to the respective chat. You can also select Mark as read option without going to the chat.
- @ Mentions: Any mentions that you have received when you are offline will be displayed under @ Mentions. Click on it to go the respective chat.
- Events for the day: Your events for that particular day will be displayed.
- There is also a pop up notification that appears everytime a new feature is introduced in Cliq.