Chats are where conversations takes place in Cliq from anything to everything—tasks assigned, events scheduled, brainstorming new ideas, discussions on latest technology, internal queries, and more...
Table of contents
1-1 and Group Chats
- What is a 1-1 chat?
- How do I create a group chat?
- How to chat with External Users?
- What is Quick Chat?
- How do I add members to a chat?
- How do I remove members from a chat?
- How do I leave a group chat?
- Can group chats be deleted?
Calls and ScreenShare
- How to start an audio or video call with a user?
- What options does a user have when receiving a call?
- More about audio calls in Cliq
- More about video calls in Cliq
- Audio and video call notifications in chat window
- How to start an Audio Conference?
- How to start a Video Conference?
- How to share my screen with a user?
- More about screen share in Cliq
- How do I enable screen share in my ongoing call?
- What is chat history?
- How to search inside chat history?
- How to delete the history of a chat?
- How to chat off the record?
- What are @mentions and how can I make use of them?
- How to pin a message in a chat?
- How do I bookmark or save messages—Starred Messages
- How to pin frequently used chats in the left sidebar?
- How to fork from a message and create a new chat from of it?
- How do I rename a group chat?
- How to host a PrimeTime session in a group chat?
- What actions can I perform on a message? Are they customizable?
- How do I edit a message that's been sent?
- How do I delete my message?
- How to mark messages as Unread?
- Message Draft