What are the various payment frequencies available?
Zoho Checkout supports One-Time and Recurring payments.
- You can decide which payment mode you want to use when you create a payment page.
- Pages set up for One-Time payment can only be used for a single charge.
- With Recurring payment pages, you can decide how often to charge the customer and when it should stop.
- You can also let your customers decide wether they want to pay one-time or setup recurring payments by checking the Decided at Checkout box.
- Learn more about Recurring Payments.