What are the Razorpay API Key and Key ID credentials and how do I generate them?
Key ID and API Key are used as security credentials for authenticating the user. They are used to prevent your account from being abused. We strongly advise not to share your Key ID and API Key to anyone.
To get your Key ID and API Key,
- Log in to your Razorpay account and verify that you’re in Live Mode.
- If you’ve already generated the API Keys, you can find your Key ID under API Keys tab at the bottom-left of the dashboard.
- If you haven’t generated the API Keys yet, click on the Generate Live Key button to get your Key ID and API Key (Key Secret).
- It is advised to save your API Key and Key ID (Key Secret) by downloading them because Key ID will not be displayed again anywhere inside the Razorpay account.
- If the API Key was not saved earlier, you can regenerate it by clicking on the Regenerate Live Key button under the API Keys tab, and the API key and Key ID (Key Secret) will be displayed on a popup.
- If you regenerate your Api Keys, make sure to use the newly generated Key ID and API Key while integrating with Zoho Checkout.