How does the Razorpay - Zoho Checkout integration work?
- One of your customers uses a one-time or recurring payment page created with Zoho Checkout.
- At the time of the payment, he fills his card details in the Razorpay popup.
- In case of a recurring payment, payments can only be made via credit card.
- If the customer has an Indian issued credit card, the first transaction will go through a standard 2FA flow (OTP / Mastercard Secure password / Verified by Visa Password).
- In case of an international customer, the transaction will go through without 2FA.
- On the next renewal date, the amount from the customer’s credit card will be automatically debited (without any manual intervention) and they will be sent a confirmation of the same.
Note: The Mobile Number field is mandatory for accepting recurring payments.