How do I create and set up a Razorpay account?
In order to use Razorpay with your Zoho Checkout organization, you must sign up for an account. If you already have a Razorpay account, click here.
- Navigate to Razorpay.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top-right corner.
- In the following page, enter the required details and click Sign Up.
- Upon signing up, you will receive an activation link to your email address. Click on this link and log in to Razorpay.
- Open the Activation tab at the bottom-left.
- In the following screen, enter the details, upload the documents required, and submit the form.
- Once submitted, it will take 3-4 business days for verification. Razorpay team will keep you posted on the status of your activation through email.
- Now, when your account is approved, login to Razorpay and switch your account from Test to Live Mode using the button at the top-right corner.
- When you’re in Live mode, open the API Keys tab and click Generate Live Key.
- On clicking, your API key and Key ID (Key Secret) will be displayed on a popup which will have to be entered to enable Razorpay inside Zoho Checkout.
Note: It is advised to save your API Key and Key ID (Key Secret) by downloading them because Key ID will not be displayed again anywhere inside Razorpay account.