How do I set up and configure Payments Pro with Zoho Checkout?
- Click the Settings icon and select Payment Gateways.
- Click the Configure button under Payments Pro to begin the setup process.
- In the popup that follows, you will be asked for your required Payments Pro credentials. You can generate these details through your PayPal merchant account in the following way:
- Login to your PayPal account. Click on Profile -> Request API Credentials.
- Choose Set up PayPal API Credentials and Permissions under Option 1.
- Select Request API Credentials under Option 2.
- Now select Request API Signature and copy the API Username, API Password, Signature.
- Paste the copied values in the corresponding fields and click Confirm.
- Your Payments Pro account is now configured with Zoho Checkout.