How do I set up and configure 2Checkout in Zoho Checkout?
- Click on the Settings icon and select Payment Gateways.
- Click the Configure button under 2Checkout to begin the setup process.
- In the popup that follows, you will be asked for the following details:
- You can find the 2Checkout Account# by logging in to your 2Checkout account and clicking the profile picture icon on the top right.
- Navigate to the Account tab and click Site Management. Scroll down to find your Secret Word.
- Go to the API tab to get your Publishable Key and Private Key.
- Enter the username and password of a user who has API access in the API Username and API Password fields. Learn more.
Tip: If you also intend to use the 2Checkout integration in other Zoho Finance apps, follow the steps below.
- In the Account tab click on Site Management and ensure you have selected Off for the Demo Setting.
- Choose the ‘Direct Return (Our URL)’ option under Direct Return.
- Enter ‘https://checkout.zoho.com/n/2checkout' in Approved URL field.
- Click on Save Changes.