How do I add taxes and configure my default tax preferences?
- The Tax Rates section will be pre-populated based on the different GST tax slabs prescribed by the Government.
- In case you have to create any new tax or tax group, you can do so by clicking +New Tax.
- Give your tax a name and enter the rate set by the government.
- Choose the Tax Type.
- Click Save.
- If you’re adding tax rates for taxes like Additional Cess, you can choose the Tax Type as Additional Tax.
- Based on the good/service you’re offering, you can configure your default tax preferences. This can be defined for both interstate and intrastate transactions.
- The next time you create a payment page, these tax preferences will automatically be applied. In case you’re selling some other item, you can decide to change the applicable tax from the dropdown.