How can I downgrade my plan in Zoho Checkout?
To downgrade your plan in Zoho Checkout:
- Go to Settings and click on View my Subscription on the left side bar. You’ll be directed to the Zoho Store page.
- Hover over the plan that you’re currently subscribed to and click Upgrade/Downgrade Plan.
- To downgrade from Professional plan to Standard Plan, click on the Downgrade button under Standard Plan.
- At the bottom of the page, select click here to downgrade to the free plan.
- Enter a reason for downgrading and click Confirm Downgrade.
- Once you confirm the downgrade, your refund will be processed automatically and issued to you in 3-5 business days.
Alternately, you can click on your profile picture on the top right of your screen and select Change Plan. You’ll be directed to the same Zoho Store page.