What kind of reports does Zoho Checkout provide?
- Net Revenue - A graph displaying the monthly net revenue of your organization.
- Lost Opportunities - A list of unsuccessful payments. Click here to learn more.
- Payments - A list of all payments. You can filter these payments based on date, payment number, customer name, and more.
- Recurring Payments - A detailed list of all recurring payments.
- Customers - Gives you the contact details of all your customers and subscribers.
To access these reports, open the Analytics tab and select your desired report. To learn more about how to filter analytics, click here.