Zoho Campaigns integrates with Zoho Recruit to help you access contact from there and add them to your mailing list. You should have active accounts in both Zoho Campaigns and Zoho Recruit to proceed with this integration.
Step 1: Sync Details
- From the Navigation bar, select the Subscribers module.
- Click All Subscribers.
- Select the Sync tab and click New Sync in Zoho Recruit.
- Choose Candidates, Contacts, or Custom Modules and click Create Sync.
- Pick one of the three options,
- To sync all data, choose All Open Candidates/All contacts/ All Custom Module.
- To sync data from a specific view, choose Custom view.
- To sync data based on candidate field criteria, choose Criteria.
- Provide a Sync name for your reference.
- Choose a mailing list you want to sync with.
- Upon choosing criteria on step 5, you must set a criteria for data sync.
Step 2: Map Your Fields
Basic fields like email address, first name and last name are mapped by default. You can map other fields according to your requirement by clicking on Map more. You can edit or delete a mapped field by clicking the respective icon displayed beside the mapped field.
- You can save frequently mapped field set as your favorite and use that set for further syncs.
Step 3: Configure sync
You decide how often data should be imported. The data can be retrieved just once, or you can set it to occur daily, weekly, or monthly depending on your requirements.
- Select a sync frequency:
- Retrieve Data: One-time import.
- Sync Frequency: Set the sync to recur on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Select the data to be retrieved:
- All data: Imports all subscribers' data from the table.
- After: Imports only those subscribers' data that have been added/modified after the specified date and time.
- You can also make use of the Advanced Sync Settings.
- Update Deleted Contacts - It updates synched contacts that are recently deleted from Zoho Recruit.
- Exclude Email Opt-out Contacts -It ignores the opt-out contacts and imports only active contact from Zoho Recruit.
- Exclude converted candidates (candidate module) - It excludes candidates who were converted to contacts in Zoho Recruit.
- Click Initiate.