You can set up sync between your Shopify store and Zoho Campaigns to import your customer details into your mailing list.
Set up Sync
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Subscribers and select All Subscribers.
- Select Sync subtab, navigate to the Shopify sync setup and click Add New Sync.
- Enter Sync Name- This is for internal reference.
- Select the customers.
- All - Import details of all customers in your store.
- Groups - Import details of a specific group of customers.
- Queued Customers- Import details of customers who have just ordered from your store.
- Sync To- Choose the mailing list to which the data should be imported into.
- Click Next and land on the detailed view of sync.