You can import subscribers from Office 365 by integrating and creating a sync with it.
Configure sync settings
Step-1 Set up sync
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Subscribers and select All Subscribers.
- Select Sync subtab. Navigate to Office 365 sync setup and click Add New Sync.
- Enter Sync Name- This is for internal reference.
- Sync To- Choose the mailing list to which the data will be imported as subscriber details.
- Click on Next to proceed.
Some fields like subscriber email, first name, last name, company name and mobile number are mapped by default. Click on Map more to map other additional fields. You can edit/delete default mapped fields. Subscriber email field is a mandatory field. Check New field checkbox to create a new custom field.
Once you have set all fields to be mapped, click on Save and Continue.