You can import subscribers from your Google account by integrating and creating a sync with it.
Configure sync settings
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Subscribers and select All Subscribers and then Sync Services.
- Enter Sync Name- This is for internal reference.
- Google group- Select the group of contacts you want to import into the mailing list. Google groups are classified as Friends, Co-workers, Acquaintances, and All Contacts.
- Sync To- Choose the mailing list to which the data will be imported as subscriber details.
- Click Next and proceed to the detailed view of sync.