Zoho Creator is an online custom apps builder through which you can create different applications using drag & drop feature. Any Zoho Creator will have a form, reports and pages and in reports section, you can view the contacts and other details. These contact details can be imported from Creator to your Campaigns.
Step 1- Set Up Sync:
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Subscribers and select All Subscribers.
- Select Sync subtab.
- Navigate to Zoho Creator sync setup and click New Sync.
- Enter the following details in Set up Sync page,
- Sync Name- This is for internal reference.
- Applications- Select the Creator application from which you want to import data.
- Views- Select your preferred Creator view.
- Sync To- Select the mailing list you want to sync details to.
- Click Save and Continue to proceed to map the fields.
Step 2- Map your Fields:
- In Map your Fields, you can choose Creator fields such as Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number against the fields you create in Zoho Campaigns.
For instance, you can map the email address field in Zoho Creator against Subscriber email field in Zoho Campaigns.
Email Address (Zoho Creator) = Subscriber Email (Zoho Campaigns)
First Name (Zoho Creator) = First Name (Zoho Campaigns)
You can create a new Campaign field by checking the option New Field found above the Campaigns' field selection menu.
Once done, click on Save and Continue and land on the detailed view of the sync.