Set up integration with Zoho CRM
Before integrating your Zoho Campaigns account with Zoho CRM, please check that you meet the following requirements:
- You have active user accounts in both Zoho Campaigns and Zoho CRM to sync contacts/leads.
- Zoho CRM administrator status to access the ZSC key that allows Zoho Campaigns to integrate with Zoho CRM.
If you need to sync custom modules, you will also need an Enterprise Edition CRM account.
ZSC key refers to the Zoho Service Communication Key. This is required to integrate your Zoho CRM account with Zoho Campaigns.
To generate your ZSC key in Zoho CRM:
1. Log in to Zoho CRM.
2. Click the Settings icon, then select Setup at the top-right corner of the page.
3. Under Developer Space , click APIs.
4. Click Zoho Service Communication (ZSC) Key.
5. Copy the ZSC key.
Before importing contacts from Zoho CRM, you need to integrate your Zoho CRM account with your Zoho Campaigns account.
To integrate with Zoho CRM:
- Log in to Zoho Campaigns.
- From the Navigation toolbar, choose Settings and select Integrations.
- Mouse over Zoho CRM and click Connect. A popup will appear.
- Specify the following:
- Email Address: Enter your Zoho CRM account’s email address.
- ZSC Key: Enter the Zoho Service Communication (ZSC) key generated by your Zoho CRM account.
- Click Save.
Now that you've integrated your Zoho Campaigns account with your Zoho CRM account, let's move on to set up the sync process in Zoho Campaigns.